This report shows student enrollment by classification (freshman, sophomore, etc.) by school year. Data for each selected institution type appear on separate pages with individual pages accessible via a data group tree. A summary page for all selected institution types is available.
Higher Education Student Enrollment:
All students registered for one or more Coordinating Board approved courses for resident credit as of the official census date each semester. The official census data is the 12th class day for fall and spring semesters and the 4th class day for each of the summer terms.
(Source: THECB CBM001 Student Report).
Higher Education Institution Type:
- Texas Public Universities - four-year universities and two-year, upper division universities and centers
- Texas Public Two-Year Colleges - two-year community, technical and lower division state colleges
- Texas Public Health-related Institutions*
*Prior versions of this report may have contained Baylor College of Medicine, but as of December 16, 2010, this report was revised to include only public health-related institutions.
- Freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, post-baccalaureate, master's level, doctoral level, special/professional (Law), special/professional (PharmD), special/professional (Optometry-OD only), special/professional (Veterinary Medicine-DVM only)
2-Year College Classifications:
- Freshman, sophomore, unclassified, associate degree, baccalaureate or above, third year BAT (bachelor of applied technology), fourth year BAT (bachelor of applied technology)
- Freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, post-baccalaureate, master's level, doctoral level, special/professional (PharmD), first year medical/dental, second year medical/dental, third year medical/dental, fourth year medical/dental, professional specialty (medical/dental)
The calendar year in which the semester occurs.