This report shows fall enrollment by residence type by fall report year. Data for each selected institution type appear on separate pages with individual pages accessible via a pulldown menu.
Higher Education Student Enrollment:
All students registered for one or more Coordinating Board approved courses for resident credit as of the official census date each semester. The official census data is the 12th class day for fall and spring semesters and the fourth class day for each of the summer terms.
(Source: THECB CBM001 Student Report)
Higher Education Institution Type:
- Texas Public Universities - four-year universities and two-year, upper division universities and centers
- Texas Public Two-Year Colleges - two-year community, technical and lower division state colleges
- Texas Public Health-related Institutions*
*Prior versions of this report may have contained Baylor College of Medicine, but as of December 16, 2010, this report was revised to include only public health-related institutions.
- Texas Resident - legal resident (citizen) of Texas
- Out of State - legal resident (citizen) of one of the other 49 states, District of Columbia, or U.S. possessions
- Foreign Country - legal resident (citizen) of a foreign country
The calendar year in which the (fall) semester occurs.