The following websites provide Texas education data resources.
Pre-Kindergarten through High School Resources
- Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR)
- The Texas Academic Performance Reports pull together a wide range of information on the performance of students in each school and district in Texas every year.
- Accountability Rating System
- State statute requires annual public school district performance ratings with the standard accountability labels of Met Standard, Improvement Required, or Not Rated. Campuses must also be evaluated annually.
- Texas Student Data System (TSDS)
- TSDS PEIMS is the Texas Education Agency system for collecting student, staff and financial data from Texas public school districts. Descriptions of the data elements collected and the data collection calendar are available on this site.
- Pocket Edition
- Published annually by the Texas Education Agency since 1991, the Pocket Edition reports a variety of state-level statistics. The topics include information on students, test performance and participation, graduation and college admission, attendance, graduation completion and dropout rates, accountability ratings, personnel, and finances.
- Accountability Research
- Annual completion rates, retention rates, dropout information, SAT/ACT college entrance data, and other related annual reports, special reports and publications of public interest are available.
- School Finance
- Find minimum salary schedules for Texas public school teachers, Chapter 41 wealth equalization information, tax rates, the financial resource guide for Texas public school districts, and other finance related resources.
- This document provides an overview of public education in the state of Texas for a particular school year. Snapshot provides state-level and district-level information.
- Standard Reports
- The standard reports provide commonly requested data by school year. Reports include geographic information, financial budget and actual expenditures, staff, and student information.
- State Waivers
- This link provides Information related to general state waivers, class size waivers and first day of instruction waivers.
- Student Assessment
- Texas public school student testing results, publications, and research papers are available here as well as released tests, information booklets and other related student assessment resources.
- Texas Education Directory
- The Texas Education Directory provides information on the location of Texas public schools and the administrative personnel employed. Updated information about schools and districts is provided and maintained by school districts.
Higher Education Resources
- College Costs
- This link provides tables of college costs for Texas public and independent colleges and universities.
- College Locator Map
- Interactive map of 4-year, 2-year, and health-related higher education institutions in Texas, with links to the individual institutions.
- CollegeForTexans.com is a project of the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board to provide everything a Texan needs to know about preparing for, applying for and paying for college or technical school.
- Coordinating Board Management (CBM) Reports
The Educational Data Center at the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board collects, processes and stores student, class, faculty, and facilities data from Texas higher
education institutions. Reporting specifications and definitions are contained in the following documents:
- Public Universities
- Public Community, Technical, and State Colleges
- Public Health-related Institutions
- Independent Colleges and Universities
- Career Schools and Colleges
- List of Institutions
- This report displays a list of Texas public and independent colleges and universities including the following information for each institution: address, phone number, chief administrative officer and fall headcount.
- Student Loan Programs
- This link provides online sources regarding Texas student loan programs.
THECB Annual TSI/Alternative Test High School Summary Report
- Report produced by Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) on student performance on Texas Success Initiative (TSI) Readiness measures.THECB Data and Statistics Portal
- For reports and data on Texas college admissions and enrollment from the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB), visit the THECB data and statistics portal below.THECB Dual Credit Reports
- Reports produced by Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) concerning dual credit enrollment and outcomes.THECB Report of High School Graduates Enrollment and Academic Performance
- Report produced by Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) on Texas high school graduates' enrollment in higher education and academic performance.
- Texas Distance Education
- Distance education policies, procedures, and reports.
- Texas Public Higher Education Almanac
- A profile of state and institutional performance and characteristics.